What kind of content would you like to see on the site?

About us Forums Forums What kind of content would you like to see on the site?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pepsiattic
    Participant

Hey everyone, I would love to know what kind of content you would like to see on the site, and what kind of content you like that is already here? whatever you like I would love to help bring some creators for that kind of content to the site! Or, if you know anyone who makes such content, or you make it yourself, feel free to share!

ozseg
    Keymaster

I’d love for people to share more content based on renewable energy, how to build solar panels, biofuel, I think it’d be really helpful to a lot of people. Along with personal finance and political essays

llcoolm495
    Keymaster

I’d like to see a DIY section detailing how to build different things. Guitar amps, computers, woodworking projects, etc.

Zestra Penical
    Participant

I want to see some content dedicated to foreign policy. It would expose a lot of people to politics outside their country and see how it might affect them. It’s a fun thing to be knowledgeable about as well.

lensh
    Participant

Content dedicated to cultural growth and change would be nice

Pepsiattic
    Participant

I’ve actually wanted to write some content about culture/popular-culture today and what its future may be like, I need to sit down to write something about it first tho, but that is totally on the way!

panda
    Participant

I think I’d like to read more about bioethics, and topics relating to advances in medical and genetic research. Some topics that I think would be suitable include CRISPR/cas9, stem cells, vaccinations, the politics behind personal genomics companies, and the rise of open source journals.

jeptomarofvega
    Keymaster

I like the ideas considering content of sustainability; “renewable energy, how to build solar panels, biofuel”. I think content of that sort and even content that branches out into; social tools & builds is a good idea.

Content that involves sustainable & renewable technologies could as well branch off and involve ways to achieve them by using fundamental tasks or lifestyles. An extended content hub that transforms primitive & fundamental tech into higher forms of technology: this idea could help build and utilize the full spectrum of knowledge and tools within a world that disconnects the opposite spectrums of knowledge.

Also sharing languageless thinking or visual analogies that explain certain functions would be an interesting way to connect solutions “visually”; without language barriers. Visual analogies that explain universal tasks; or perhaps a decentralized community version of hieroglyphics.

ozseg
    Keymaster

I agree. I want to get more content like that, That’s a great idea.

occult
    Participant

How about a search filter option by what has the most likes?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.